All day and all night!

All day and all night!

Thursday 20 March 2014

FREE March 22nd on Amazon! Anything for Him 3




EXCERPT - 

“Good morning, baby girl.” He smiled lovingly at me.
“Dennis!” I wanted to throw my arms around him and hug him tight but I couldn’t. “I was dreaming I was in a harem getting my privates massaged before the Sultan came to visit.”
“Hmm.” He frowned as he thought this over, his thumb rubbing me in a way that made me want to scream. “Sounds like a great dream, but I’m not a sultan.”
I giggled. “I know that, Dennis. Geez.”
“But I could pretend I am,” he went on, thoughtfully. “What would you expect me to do next?”
“No.” He was getting it all confused. “You’re the masseur loosening me up before the Sultan. You’re not the Sultan.”
“Oh, I see. Who is the Sultan? Senator X? He’d like very much to be your Sultan.”
“Oh, Dennis, please.” I giggled again at the thought of the grey–haired Senator wearing the flowing robes of some Arab sheikh.
“Whatever you did to him, he liked it very much. Very much, indeed.”  Yesterday morning we’d both had to rush, me to class and my head of household to work and then, yesterday evening, I’d tried to wait up for him but I just couldn’t keep my eyes open so I’d gone to bed. We’d never had a chance to talk about Senator X and what he’d done to me and what I’d done to him. And everything I’d done, I’d done in the service of my Dennis, to make sure he gets what he wants. Knowing that he was counting on me to make the senator feel good, real good, had turned me on even more.
“He said being with you made him feel like he was sixteen again, so horny and excited he could barely think straight.”
“Really? He said that? What else did he say?”


No comments:

Post a Comment